The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Beverly Hill Brow Wiz
$21

I came very late to the brow party.  Until my brow stylist Danielle Sampieri walked me through the fine points, with her fine point tweezers, I paid my brows very little mind.

She taught me how important a properly shaped and finished brow, (yes, that means daily product) frames the face and make your eyes pop. Suffice to say, the lady in the nail salon tending to your bikini line may not have that skill set.

Once you see the difference, there's no backtracking.  For me, it would be like facing the world without lipstick or liner--not happening.  Along the way I have tried a lot of products, gels, powders and pencils.  My only complaint is that my brows would sometimes appear a bit done.

I mentioned to my friend and make up artist Ty at Sephora in Greenwich that I was looking for something that would look more natural. In two seconds he returned with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil, one of several products from her renown brow collection.

Brow Wiz, is an ultra fine, self sharpening, retractable tip pencil, that is ideal for filling in sparse brows and defining well shaped ones. Embarrassingly, I was unaware until I started researching this blog, that it nicely includes a brush on the other end pencil; I was using a separate brow brush.

Purrfection.

Brow Wiz is long wearing and smudge proof. Best results are achieved using short, light,  feathery strokes. Medium brown is ideal for me. With 9 shades to choose from, one will definitely be right for you.

And you are very welcome...

xox,
DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...