The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
16 colors $22

I recently had tried and posted about Estee Lauder's Double Wear Infinite Eyeliner. I thought I had chosen well...I didn't.  As I continued to use it, it seemed to dry out.  Large chunks were breaking off and falling into my sink- literally money down the drain.

Back to the drawing board.  I lucked out completely when I picked up Stila's Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Midnight Navy.  Does it seem silly to describe an eye pencil as magnificent???  Perhaps, but I can tell you that this is my new DivaDebbi Holy Grail liner.
Search. Over.

It is highly pigmented, glides on beautifully, stays impeccably, requiring zero touch ups with no flying chunks. Some how, wonderfully, it washes off easily, despite staying on, budge proof, all day.  Available in 16 shades, I'm sure one of them will be perfect for you.

As always, my Lovelies, you are welcome!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...