The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

THIS is HUGE!!! Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara

Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara
$23

Suffice to say, "HUUUGE" is not one of my favorite adjectives...let's just leave it at that...

I was at Sephora the other day to take advantage of my VIB Rouge 20% off perk. I ''needed" nothing, but figured I would stock up on a few faves, one of them being Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara.

I will never pass up an opportunity to sample a new mascara, so I asked them to use some of my beauty points towards a sample of Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara.

Oh. My. Goodness.

This is genius. With just one coat of L'Oreal Voluminous Primer, my lashes were full, long, lush and glossy, with no clumps.  I just removed it and it washed off cleanly, with ease.

Reviews across all the beauty sites are rapturous with good reason...I will be returning my new Lancome to swap it out for Stila HUGE, and will still come out about even, even without the 20% discount; Lancome is a few dollars more.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

For those of you Lovelies who enjoy the fine print, here  are the Details:

-

This revolutionary lightweight, ink-like volumizing mascara instantly drenches lashes in the deepest black and builds color for the most dramatic lash look. A blend of soft malleable waxes keep lashes feeling flexible and soft, while allowing you to apply multiple coats without lashes feeling clumpy or crunchy. Lashes remain soft and weightless but look fuller, richer and blacker. The unique wand has dense, flexible, multi-length bristles that are crimped to hug, catch and coat each and every lash, for instantly HUGE lashes.

Benefits:
  • Deep black pigments instantly coat every lash for a big, bold look.
  • A customized blend of special waxes build volume, length and curl while remaining soft and flexible.
  • Film-formers lock in moisture while lash-conditioning polymers provide a glossy finish.
Unique brush fibers are permed with texture, multilength and deposit product to catch and coat every lash for the most HUGE, extreme lashes ever!
Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara, is a sensibly priced winner!  I for one, looked forward to sharing a bit of good news today...
xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...