The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler

L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler
$21

It's been a loooong time since I've found a moisturizer that I like as a night cream.
This cream is very rich so I could not imagine using it before makeup, but at night, it feels just right. If I wrote about every night cream I have bought and returned lately I would have to change my blog name to DivaDowner.

More importantly, my skin does look plumper and perkier! Mind you Lovelies, I am a devout nightly user of my Jenu Ultra Sonic Infuser.  I got a wee lazy and took about 6 weeks off from using it nightly.  Let's just say you gradually return to a hag.  It doesn't hit you quite  how effective this little gizmo is at making your creams and serums considerably more effective, until you start using it again.

Lessen learned...Now it even gets packed for vacations and long weekends.


Revitalift Volume Filler and Jenu are a formidable duo.  Don't let the big box or nice size jar, fool you though...I will probably get 3 weeks out of it at best, but if it gets the job done, it's worth it's weight in La Mer.

Reviews  for Revitalift Volume Filler are fairly stellar....I always prefer reading them after I've formulated an opinion.  I also like trying and reviewing products that are readily  available to my readers, despite receiving numerous pitches each week to sample little known brands.

I know it's loaded with good old Hyalluronic Acid which does help keep skin plump and hydrated, and some other proprietary ingredients to add volume.  Do I see a difference??? 

Yes. I do. This version of Revitalift Volume Filler was created for day and night use. Since I don't use it by day, I will pick up the one that is intended for night time use only when this runs out next week. 

If this is good, I'm hoping for even better. 

Stay tuned....

Xo,
DD 

P.S.  I purchased the night time only version.  Oddly, the consistency is far thinner than the day and night cream.  I actually prefer the thicker one.  If I'm slathering before bed, I want to feel like I'm doing some "good" and yes that means a heavier cream. I will return and repurchase my original pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...