The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, April 4, 2016

Review: Physician's Formula #InstaReady BB Cream SPF 30

Physician's Formula #InstaReady Super BB Cream
$14.95


Oh my, my.  This BB Cream was worth 3 CVS trips, even if the darker shade I was seeking was a phantom... Physician's Formula #InstaReady BB Cream SPF 30 only comes in two shades; Light  and Light/Medium.

I suggest the peeps at Physician's Formula start whipping up other shade offerings, because this stuff is amazing!  The premise behind this launch is that #InstaReady is that it will make you, "instantly selfie-ready".

Here is how they describe it:



  • #InstantPerfection: Ultra-lightweight formula glides on effortlessly, instantly smoothing & rebalancing skin with dual-sphere particles that absorb oil but not moisture for perfectly balanced skin and a smooth semi-matte finish. 

  • Multi-tasking BB cream neutralizes skin tone imbalances, minimizes shine and visibly reduces pores, instantly hiding imperfections and smoothing the appearance of fine lines while protecting with SPF 30.
  • I absolutely love the consistency of this BB cream, which feels gel like.  It lives up to every claim  above and will be the perfect weight for the warmer months ahead, with the added benefit of SPF 30 protection.

  • Light/Medium was a hair lighter than I would have wished for.  To make up for it, I added a few drops of my Holy Grail Bronzer, Stila's One Step Bronze and voila! Medium/Tan was born.

  • I used the #InstaReady Powder Filter Trio Powder I wrote about yesterday to sculpt and highlight and then set it all with with a swirl and a pop of all three colors.

  • When it comes to drugstore beauty, I rarely think foundations, BB creams or powders are worth purchasing.  I hope if you try them, you will like them as much as I do, because this is a serious bargain.

  • Apologies to those with darker complexions...with any luck Physician's Formula will get the message...increased sales are a great impetus.  Now get cracking...

  • xox,
  • DD

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...