The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Elizabeth Daniel NY Shirts/ Final Blow Out Sale


After several years in business with great press and a star dotted following, Elizabeth Daniel NY has decided to close shop.  Cleverly, they focused on one great product; comfortable shirts that layer beautifully under shirts, jackets and even sleeveless dresses.

I own several, and always travel with them, particularly perfect for long flights when the cabin temperature seems to dip, while you struggle to maintain your xanax slumber.  I also love wearing the sleeveless version so my gym workouts reflect my goal of not letting my fashion standards slip, even while donning yoga pants.

So I bid them a fond adieu, and will be stocking up.  Normally priced at about $138, all styles are now $49.99 and with the code FINAL SALE, you will save an extra 10%.  (note: size up one, I always take a large.)

Click Here to be directed to the link.  Happy shopping!

And you're welcome...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...