The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

One to Skip: Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster

Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster
$30



I like novel beauty products, out of the box, "why didn't someone think of this sooner?" stuff. When I purchase them, it is always with exquisite hopes of success.

Clarins, is a long time leader in the Self Tanning field, (other than QT), Clarins Self Tanning Milk was my first self tanner and one that I was loyal to for several  years in my twenties.

The 'novelty' of their Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster, is the ability to customize your level of tan, simply by adding or subtracting the number of drops you add to your own moisturizer.

Nice! I love control...


I added several more, than the 1-3 recommended drops to my day and night creams, because sometimes, I'm a more is more kinda Girl.  I did not expect much after a single day, but thought of the next two or three, I would see some hint of a glowing tan. I circled back to Sephora's website, and was surprised to read dozens of rave reviews...as far as I could tell, that was the only thing glowing.

For me?  Nada. Zip. Basta.

Sooooo disappointing.

Perhaps my natural complexion is deeper than the fair skin reviewers. Maybe I have developed and self tanning immunity...

I can't be sure, but the search continues.  Naturally, a Diva return to Sephora inevitably ends to an exchange.
I'm trying a classic from St. Tropez's essential line, their Self Tanner for the Face. Nothing gimmicky, but hopefully effective.

Stay tuned...

xox,    P.S.  Nope. The St. Tropez was a boomerang...tiny tube, tiny tan. Back it went.
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...