The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Review: Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow

Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow
$5.99

I never reapply eye shadow during the day, but when I'm going out after work, I rarely come home first.  I wanted an inexpensive natural looking palette of shadows that I could pop in my makeup case and forget about.

This Revlon quad filled the bill nicely.  The one I purchased at CVS above, "Not Just Nudes", was one of several that tempted me. The subtle combinations are gorgeous.

The kits do not contain a brush, but can be pinkie applied, blending easily.  I do prefer the depth and control that a brush provides, but that's still a minor quibble.
If you are someone who prefers a natural look, these are perfect for quickly creating a finished looking everyday eye.

For $5.99, I think I should keep my quibbles to myself...Nicely done.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...