The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum: We have a winner!!!



Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum
$60

I am so pleased that I have the opportunity to give Murad's Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum to one of my DivaDebbi readers!  Not only is this the most effective over-the-counter product I have ever used to diminish age spots and freckles, it is more effective and fast acting than prescription creams I have tried.

Readers had the opportunity to enter one of my Holiday Giveaway Contest to win a full size $60 bottle, by Liking DivaDebbi on Facebook and leaving me a comment.  The winner was chosen tonight at random.  

Congratulations CC!!!  Thank you for leaving me your email address.  It is the only way I have to efficiently notify winners.  I will be emailing you for your address so my friends at Murad can send you this miracle potion!

Thanks to all who entered...you gotta be in it, to win it after all!

xox,
DD

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! May 2013 bring you health, laughter and love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...