The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
8 shades $18

My brow fixation continues...I've come to believe, brows, not the eyes, are the window to my soul.  I feel absolutely naked without a finished brow and it's the starting point of my makeup after BB cream or foundation.

Anastasia Beverly Hills definitely produces the best brow products on the market. I have used both her Brow Gel and Brow Wiz pencils; both excellent.

I decided to tip into her Dipbrow Pomade after admiring them at Ulta.  There are 8 shades and find your best match can be a bit tricky, so I asked for advice. Naturally, the shade we decided on, medium brown, was sold out.
I was assured they would be restocked in 2 days, so I made it a point to return, (lucky for me, they are mall mates with Whole Foods.) It was worth circling back for.

I suspect I will still be using my Medium Brown Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in 2020...only a minuscule amount of product is needed to sculpt and shape your brows perfectly.  Ideally, it is both smudge-free and waterproof too.

Of the three Anastasia Brow products I've purchased, this is my favorite.  I like that I have the control to create both delicately enhanced or wildly dramatic brows.

Worth a dip--I promise....

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. I have an Anastasia brow powder with two blonde shades. I'd love to try this product. Is it difficult to apply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen,
    No, not if you use it sparingly with an angled brow brush. My first attempt did yield a bit of a Joan Crawford effect...not pretty. But then I lightened up and figured it out.

    xox
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...