The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mineral Fusion Lip Gloss

Mineral Fusion Lip Gloss
$11.99 at Whole Foods

Oh my.  I just discovered a whole new world of beauty to discover at Whole Foods.  

I've always liked Whole Foods, but the one closest to me is in a mall.  I have google searched "Mall Phobia" before...surely it must qualify to be entered into the diagnostic manual for psychological disorders and I can't be the only one who suffers from it.

It has something to do with the fear of never finding my car or the exit again...

Nonetheless, a new Whole Foods was recently built near me and it is blissfully sleek, large and free standing. Hallelujah.

I also discovered their two beauty aisles gleaming with natural lotions, potions and cosmetics. I've been looking for a new lipstick lately and surprisingly, I couldn't find a single one at two Sephora's or CVS that appealed.

The entire display for Mineral Fusion Cosmetics looked tempting.  All of the colors are gorgeous neutrals that look like they would flatter everyone. I took a shot and selected "Dazzle" a rich, rosy nude with a hint of shimmer (second from left above.)
The texture is fantastic, more a blend of lipstick and gloss then one or the other.  It is long lasting, non-sticky and imparts a lovely sheen.

Since I knew nothing about Mineral Fusion I researched them. They are impressive not only in their dedication to creating healthy cosmetics and skincare for our bodies and beings but are also one that gives back donating some proceeds to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.  You can learn more about Mineral Fusion, "Mineral Mission"  here.

Here is how they describe their Lip Gloss:

LUMINOUS COLOR
Luxurious, creamy color glides on lips with a smooth, ultra-glossy finish.
NOURISHING
Sunflower Seed Oil and Vitamin E nourish and hydrate to keep lips lush.
ANTIOXIDANTS
Infused with antioxidant-rich White Tea, Red Tea, and Pomegranate plus Vitamins A & C to protect delicate lips against free radical damage.
FORMULA PURITY
Free of Gluten, Parabens, Artificial Colors, Fragrances and Talc. Never-tested on animals. Hypo-allergenic.

This is a wonderful natural product and is priced just a shade higher than drugstore fair. I look forward to trying more of Mineral Fusion products and others at Whole Foods in the future.

Stay tuned...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...