The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, December 20, 2015

A Christmas Miracle; Maybelline Better Skin Super Stay Concealer

Maybelline Better Skin Super Stay Concealer
$8.99 (ish) available in 6 shades

If you eyeballed my concealer stash, you couldn't possibly think I needed another, but the truth is, my Tarte Maracula Creaseless Concealer, Cover FX, Amazing Concealer, Revlon Superstay and Garnier BB Cream for Eyes are all past their prime and have grown puttyish in texture. A purge was an order, but I needed a replacement stat.

What I hoped to find was something with a consistency lighter and more blendable than numbers 1,2, and 3, a better match for my skintone than 4 and more coverage then 5. Not to much to ask....donchathink???

For no particular reason, I selected Maybelline Better Skin Super Stay Concealer on a recent CVS run. The Light/Medium shade looked ideal for me; lighter than my foundation, but not so light as to create dreaded "raccoon eyes".  (For the record, I love "twofer" products, but the new trend that combines concealer and foundation in one makes no sense to me, whatsoevah.)

OMG this flawless concealer is fantastic! Let me count the way's I love Better Skin Super Stay Concealer:
  1. Lightweight
  2. Glides on
  3. Perfect color
  4. Doesn't crease
  5. Doesn't budge
  6. Remained clean; didn't attract a bit of liner or mascara
It also contains a somewhat toxic sounding "anti-oxidant" ACTYL C, that is supposed to "lighten dark circles, spots and imperfections in just 3 weeks."

We shall see....even if those claims can't be added to my list of loves I'm already enamored. 

Oh, and did I forget to mention it's a bargain??? Apparently, Christmas miracles really do happen...Merry Merry and you are very welcome :)

xox,
DD



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...