The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, January 4, 2014

10,000 Followers!!!

10,000 Followers!!!



Steven Alan wool coat / Topshop high heel shoes / Givenchy beige handbag / 18k gold jewelry / Chloé fragrance, $76 /

With the temperatures huddling in the teens and twenties, I'm already fantasizing about Spring.

It was nice to wake up yesterday to congratulations from the Polyvore team...I now have over 10,000 followers, which kind of boggles the mind.

I'm deeply appreciative and very fortunate to have met so many fantastic, like minded, crazed fashionista's over the past year.


Here's to happy hobbies...I hope you have some you enjoy as much as I do creating fashion sets on Polyvore.


xox,

DD

6 comments:

  1. Congrats darling and happy new year. You also have a nice following on your Blog, over 800K page views is quite impressive as well as a page rank 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10,000 followers already!!!! That's a wildfire.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q and B,
    Thank you both so much! Would be even better if I got a $1 for every one of them LOL!

    Lily,
    So appreciated! Can you kindly tell me how do see my page ranking?

    All the best Girls,

    xo
    DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Alexa toolbar installed, but you can go to Alexa website and just put your url in and all your stats will come up. Its a good tool to have and you might want to install it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lily!!!
    Much appreciated.

    xo
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...