The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, June 24, 2016

Flashback Friday: L'Oreal Superstar Mascara

L'Oreal Superstar Mascara
$11.99. Cheaper when purchased anywhere else than Greenwich Ct.


If any of you are wondering how I fared with the original Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, you would have to ask the lovely man at CVS who accepted it's return.  I found it to be no more inspiring than the new "Luscious" Lash Sensational Mascara, that they recently added to the already brimming portfolio and I had already boomeranged back.
While there, I did purchase a new 2 step, L'Oreal Superstar Mascara...not that I will actually be using it...to clarify, I purchase it because the step one primer is the real superstar here.  I LOVE primers.  I adore being able to slap on that first "coat" with abandon.  A good primer will thicken and lengthen anything that goes on after it. Pinky swear.

I used to always buy Lancome's Cils Booster XL Lash Primer for just this purpose.  When I ran out one day, I decided to try the primer that comes with L'Oreal Superstar Mascara and hope for the best with the mascara.  The mascara disappointed, but not the primer!  It far exceeds big sister Lancome's primer (they are owned by the same parent company, as most of you know), and at a fraction of the price!

Once you use a primer, you will be a lifetime convert.  Rather than thinking of it as yet another product, think of it more as your first, best coat of mascara.

As always, you are so very welcome.  Happy Weekend All!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...