The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kerastase Powder Bluff Dry Shampoo: Incomparable!

Kerastase Powder Bluff
$36

OMG this is an amazing product!!!  This is the first dry shampoo I have ever tried that is invisible, yes, you heard right, invisible...no chalky white, tell-tale powder residue. 

Hallelujah.

Additionally, it smells completely refresh, neutralizes odors immediately and adds texture and volume.

Brilliant.

I've never had much luck with dry shampoos...have you?  Basically, they coat the hair with white powder that is supposed to absorb oil.  I have never found it to be particularly effective and the powder never fails to dull my hair.  

It has also been suggested by my friend Billy Faridi, the Manager of Becker Salon where I purchased it, that I use it the day after my blow-out, while my hair was still clean to prolong it.

He was spot on...it's working, even with an exuberant Pilates Sculpt class in between.  Speaking of work outs, this would be a fantastic addition to any gym bag...Not to offend, but one of my least favorite smells is that of hair that truly should have been washed, being blown dried instead.

Alas, I wish it were less expensive, but a light mist is all that is necessary,
(for volume, flip your head over and do the same), so I am hoping to get my monies worth.

I think you will too...

xox,
DD


2 comments:

  1. all kerastase products are worth the money. this is one of my hairdressers pics so right on !!
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a goodie Anon!
    I do like my Kerastase products too. I wish the type on the back was cleaner and the directions easier to find. How many languages do we need on the back of one bottle?!

    Thanks for commenting.

    xo
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...