The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Drugstore Beauty Buys




It occurred to me after reviewing my DivaDebbi Best of 2013 Skincare and Beauty blogs, that I had nothing on either list that could be purchased at your average drugstore chain.

When I first started blogging, I frequently wrote about my CVS hauls. I'm not sure how I have gotten so far away from drugstore beauty purchases. All of my recommendations came from Sephora or Ulta.

My wonderful Mother-in-Law Joan, who discreetly sends me email with any grammatical mistakes I've made on this blog, (P2 their/there), recently gave me a gift card to CVS.  

I stopped in this evening and purchased two lipsticks, and eye shadow, a mascara, a gel eyeliner and an eye pencil from CoverGirl, L'Oreal, and Milani.  I promise to update you during the week.

I'm hoping for a few winners...my receipt is safely stashed.

Stay tuned...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...