The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review: St. Ives Revitalizing Pear & Soy Body Wash

St. Ives Revitalizing Pear & Soy Body Wash
$3.99 24 oz.


You know I love best when my beauty and fashion stars align.  I always have a bar of anti-bacterial soap in the shower for  certain parts, but I much prefer a body wash for the rest.

I recently ran out of whatever I was using and sought to replace it at CVS. Perusing the aisle, I felt very turned off by the offerings. Everyone of them seemed like they were bursting with petrochemicals.

I left empty handed.

The next morning, one of my friends from Kaplow P.R. emailed me about St. Ives newest Body Wash, Revitalizing Pear & Soy.  I told her about my tale of woe and asked if it was a natural product.  After what I experienced the day before, "almost" was good enough for me.

"Sure, I'd love to sample it"

I like St. Ives products.  Who on this planet as not owned and left a tube of  Invigorating Apricot Scrub in their shower? It's everything---inexpensive, effective and delicious smelling, so I looked forward to receiving my new Pear & Soy Body Wash.  I'm also a big fan of St. Ives Naturally Smooth Body Lotion with Alpha Hydroxy Acid.

It really is infused with pear and soy extract and when used on a body sponge, creates a lot of rich, creamy lather. It's a little sweet smelling for my taste, but it's not cloying.

I guess I would say it's, almost everything...inexpensive and effective.  Two out of three is not so bad and almost natural beats most drug store body washes hands down...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...