The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Girls just want to have fun...and shop

Girls just want to have fun...and shop


This charming and ladylike Michael Kors dress is available at Richards. We are blooming with gorgeous Spring merchandise and we have never looked better!

As Richards Personal Shopper, I invite you to call me for a wardrobe consultation or appointment.  My services are completely complimentary.  My delightful, loyal clients will tell you that I NEVER  speak with fork tongue. My only desire it for you to look and feel spectacular in your purchases...nothing less will do!

Please call or email me for assistance.  I frequently work with long distance clients via email photos.  I look forward to knowing you!

Richards of Greenwich (203) 622-0551. Debbio@mitchellstores.com

Happy Spring!  Wasn't it wonderful to have that extra hour of light?  My spirits are already lifted :)

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...