The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, March 18, 2013

I Am Discreet...Top Sets March 18th, 2013

I Am Discreet...


Thank you Polyvore for choosing this as a Top Set, there is so much amazing talent on the site that I am always honored to be chosen.

I have always had a thing for neutrals.  I love the the rich combination of taupes, black, creams and white and if a touch of animal print is thrown in, that works too.

The handbag is a Boxer Bag designed by Reed Krakoff.  I purchased a summer version last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. It wore beautifully and I received many compliments on.

We carry a full Reed Krakoff's full collection at Richards and in December, started carrying his chic and sleek ready-to-wear.  On both counts, I'm a fan...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...