The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Review: Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser

8.99 Drugstrores Nationwide
12 oz.
These days, I  find myself flummoxed when I run out of product and I don't have any back up in my goodie closet.  Periodically, I do clean house and give my extras to friends and family, it's just unusual to come up completely empty handed.

Of course, there is always my full size sample stash to tackle and that is how I came upon Neutrogena's Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser.  It's a jewel!

First of all it smells delicious.  I never thought of myself as a person with a good sense of smell, but if a product smells off to me, it goes in the giveaway pile.
It's a also a foaming cleanser, which just feels like it's working harder and it paired incredibly well with my Clarisonic Mia.
It did indeed do a better job than my last cleanser;  the proof was on the still nearly pristine cotton ball after I used my Murad Hydrating Toner.

Developed with Dermatologist's, specifically for people with sensitive skin, Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser has been clinically proven to cleanse more effectively than Cetaphil.  It is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and contains no dyes, soaps or parabens.

This is my idea of fabulous "cheap and cheerful" drugstore find.  Truly, why pay more if you don't have to???

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...