The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, March 8, 2013

Cropped Trousers

Cropped Trousers



I am crazy about the crop trouser trend that cropped up first, naturally, in Europe and has worked its way the the States. I even spotted cropped trousers at Fashion Week, despite inclement weather that put a serious crimp in my footwear attire, others braved the cold and slush and worked them like mad.

I created this set for a Polyvore contest.  Win or lose, I still love the look. I first noticed it back in December when I saw them featured in The Row's spring collection at a trunk show at Richards. My more fashion forward clients immediately ordered them. The collection is now on the floor and they are flying out the door...good thing I snagged my own pair.

I plan on living in them, so if you get tired of seeing me in them, zip it!

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...