The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Taking it all off: Yet again

Lierac Eye Makeup Remover $24

Ever since I fell in love with Benefit's They're Real Mascara I have loved how my lashes look every day.  I have also struggles mightily with how to remove it--every day.


Just a few weeks back, I thought I found a nice solution, with L'Oreal's Clean Artiste Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.  It was effective and well priced at 6.99, but not 3 weeks later, I'm down to my last drop...effective, yes. Cost effective, not so much.

The very best eye makeup remover that I have ever used, was sent to me to sample back in September of 2010 (http://divadebbi.blogspot.com/2010/09/wishful-thinking.html#more).

Here is how I described it:

Lierac Paris Diopti Demaq is a crystal clear gel, that gently removes makeup and best of all, does not leave a dreaded oily film on and in my eyeballs.  In addition, clinical studies have shown that natural ingredients like Rose and Cornflower Water, Linden and Mallow Extractions, Keratin and Vitamin B5, "calms, softens, hydrates and most importantly, in my book, boosts growth!  It is also paraben and alcohol-free.


I hadn't forgotten it, especially since it lasted for over 8 months, but I like my beauty products readily available aka sans shipping fees.  Lierac Paris was modestly stocked at my local CVS, but they never included Dipoti Demaq in their offerings.


Gratefully, this has now changed.  


Inadvertently, I picked up the formula for "Sensitive Eyes", which of course I discovered at home.  I kept my receipt, just in case it was too gentle to tackle my needs.


Fortunately, there will be no boomerang trip for me.  Diopti Demaq for Sensitive Eyes worked like a charm and was every bit at as good as the original formula I used.


I guarantee, this will be the last eye makeup remover I will ever post again, again.


Diva's honor aka Pinky Swear.


xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...