The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Patti Rocks...

Patti Rocks...




I always like to check in on what my friend Kari, from Fab Over Forty is writing about.  She is a must read and I encourage you to subscribe to her blog, (as well as mine of course!).

Kari recently included a link to an upcoming of Keith Richards and his gorgeous wife Patti Hansen in the August issue of Vogue (http://www.faboverforty.com/makeup-over-forty/hanging-with-patti-hansen-and-keith-richards-in-vogue/).

I am a forever Rolling Stones fan, and I am hoping that they will tour again this year, to commemorate their 50 years together.

Keith and Patti share and enduring love story.  A few years ago, she bravely battled bladder cancer and is obviously thriving.

They inspire me.  Despite all of their riches, family comes first and they revel in it.

Rock on...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...