The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Murad Introduces MuraSol: The smartest suncare ever



I am a fan of Dr. Howard Murad's skincare products. His passion for pioneering cutting edge skincare products,is evidenced in the numerous patents he has received for advancing skincare technology. His clinical skincare lines are sold in 41 countries and is a leading seller at both Sephora and Ulta.

I particularly love his Intensive C Radiance Peel, which I use faithfully once a week. (http://divadebbi.blogspot.com/2012/05/glow-getters1-murads-intensive-c.html). Easy peasy.

I received a sneak-peak of his latest brainchild, MuraSol, a new antioxidant defense technology that will be included in all Murad products with SPF.  I won't be surprised to see this patented as well.

MuraSol, creates a stronger defense against UV rays, by neutralizing free radicals with antioxidants, before they are able to inflict damage to the skin.
Additionally, and smartly, Dr. Murad also included his patented repair system that protects and maintains firmness into MuraSol.


In other words, Dr. Murad is marrying the best of skincare, Pomegranate Extract, Vitamin E, plant lipids and Hyaluronic Acid with the best of suncare.  To me that is a forehead smacking DUH...it's kind of amazing know one has thought of this sooner.
The line will include Murad Oil-Free Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (1.7 oz. $31) and Murad Water Resistant Suncreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (4.3 oz. $30).

I received the latter today and I intend to see how it wears under makeup.  It was sweltering but overcast, so I applied it anywhere the sun might shine.  My eyebrows raised when I saw it was white, steeling myself for a lot of rubbing, but it was not to be.  It blended easily and had a pleasant scent.

MuraSol is launching officially this month at Sephora and Ulta as well as the Murad website just in time for summer...

Fall, winter and spring.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...