The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Statement Necklaces: Sometimes they only need to whisper

Statement Necklaces: Sometimes they only need to whisper




In case you haven't noticed, my Polyvore obsession has shown no signs of abating, in fact it's growing.  Yesterday I achieved my 1000th fan "Like" and while my gravatis has grown, I won't be happy until I "place" in one of the group contests that are available to enter.

The set above is a contest designed around "statement necklaces".  I save images that enchant me from all over the Web. They are frequently from Quintessence, The Fancy, Tumblr, Pinterest and of course, Polyvore which I arrange in whimsical ways that please my eye.

I started with a photo of this gorgeous Christian Dior, ribbed V-neck, wrap sweater, that was paired with a gossamer chiffon skirt, inset with satin ribbons.

Originally I thought this beautiful neckline would call for a major necklace, but the more I played, the more I realized, something light was what was right.

Yes, sometimes a statement necklace only needs to whisper...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...