The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, July 14, 2012

GLO Brilliant: Personal Teeth Whitening Device: An introduction

Dr. Jonathan Levine inventor of GLO Brilliant and
Stacey Levine Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer
Nothing makes me happier than when all my beauty stars align...Dr. Jonathan Levine and his warm and beautiful wife Stacey have been on my radar since my college days. They were then and still are a golden couple.

Dr. Jonathan Levine is a world-renowned NYC aesthetic dentist (with a high profile clientele of actors, models and CEO's) , Professor, inventor and oral care expert and philanthropist. 

Stacey Levine is the co-founder of GLO Science and a well known face in the beauty retail industry. In fact, it was on a sleepless night when I was channel surfacing that I saw "Stacey Face", (as we used to call her), demonstrating GLO Brilliant on HSN...naturally I was thrilled! Stacey has also traveled to Africa, where she has taught mom's and their children the importance of oral health care. She has plans to expand this effort globally.

We all also, live in the same town where we have raised our boys. Stacey has  great style and we have chatted warmly when she stops into shop at Richards, where I am the Personal Shopper.  Only recently did she realize I am also a Beauty Blogger. 

Inspiration struck at the same moment...while I was asking if I could try GLO Brilliant she was suggesting I do exactly the same!

The GLO Brilliant Kit $275 at Sephora
*** Look for specials on HSN

My sleek, high tech GLO Brilliant Kit was sweetly hand delivered this week.  Included is everything you need to whiten and maintain your teeth up to five shades, quickly and without sensitivity.. The Sephora reviews I read were almost universally stellar, many looking at it as a great one time investment, with separate whitening packets available for maintenance.


Dr. Levine recommends using GLO Brilliant 4 days in a row.  Each session consists of 4, 8 minute sessions for a total of 32 minutes a day.  I think I can spare that without any difficulty, I can blog while brightening.


Naturally, I will be keeping you updated with before and after pictures...


So here's to old friends, good causes and beautiful smiles.  I do so love when my beauty stars align.

xox,
DD

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! I have an ancient set of custom trays, but I usually opt for Crest Whitestrips. Can't wait to hear how it works out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the same stuff in my arsenal Poppy! Just did my first one today...posting pics later. I swear they are already whiter :). Stay tuned!

      xox
      DD

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the post. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!


    Teeth Whitening

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Much appreciated.

    xox
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...