The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Forgive me Darlings...

Forgive me Darlings...




Like any other community, be it Blogger's, Pinterest, Tweet Deck friends or Polyvore pals, when you participate over time, you connect with like minded souls.

Since discovering Polyvore four months ago, I follow others and have followers.  We have a like minded sensibility about fashion, art, and set placement. Some of there sets are jaw droppingly stylish.  They inspire me and sharpen my eye.

Partially because of my real job as a Personal Shopper, where I  experience first hand, the topsy turvy retail reality of selling fur and velvet in July, I am officially abandoning beach and bikini sets.

It will be interesting to see what the reaction is...

In the meanwhile, Fall is looking absolutely luxe and luscious.  I hate to rush the summer, but part of me is already looking forward to hunkering down with 20 lbs. of fashion magazines.

I may love the long day light summer hours, but when it comes to fashion, is there any season more beautiful then Fall???

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...