The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, July 16, 2012

GLO Brilliant Review: Results Day 1

GLO Brilliant (apparently they weren't kidding) applicator
in action
Like most of us, I am a creature of habit...My favorite way to spend any given Sunday, is waking up slowly, with an enormous mug of coffee, propped on several pillows watching Sunday Morning with Charles Osborne.  At some point I will multi-task and slip  Dr. Murad's Intensive C Radiance 10 minute Glycolic Peel on my face, neck and decollete.

This week, I had a new beauty task to tack on-- with my award winning GLO Brilliant Personal Whitening Device charged and ready to glow, I got started on whitening my teeth.


Everything about the GLO Brilliant Personal Whitening Kit is sleek and functional.  If it were a laptop it would definitely be a MAC. Truly, it is a work of art and an obvious labor of love.

The product applicators have enough inside them for a complete daily session of 4 sittings at 8 minutes each, 4 days in a row.  If there is any leftover product, it can be refrigerated for up to 7 days, without losing potency. The fence like bristles ensure that the product gets into all the nooks and crannies of both the upper and lower outside teeth.

GLO Brilliant product applicators
The timer is pre-set to turn off after 8 minutes has elapsed, simply press the "glo" button to activate it. Nicely, it is attached to a lariat, you can wear around your neck, after plugging it into the whitening device, so you are mobile.
GLO Brilliant Timer

I mistakenly thought you were required to not expel, during each 8 minute session, which I will admit was bit of a challenge.  I just spoke with Co-Founder Stacey Levine and she explained that it is perfectly safe to swallow, since the product remains on the teeth, once it is placed.

Phew!!!

When it comes to following the maintenance schedule, I will be doing one eight minute session a week, (no doubt with a 10 minute Murad Intensive C Radiance Peel on my face), rather than repeating the 4 day schedule monthly. That is entirely manageable for any ones busy schedule, mine included
GLO Brilliant Day 1- Before
Here are my teeth, post brushing and pre-GLO.  It should be noted that GLO Brilliant is safe and effective on both veneers and crowns. 
GLO Brilliant Day 1- After
This is how they looked after one GLO Brilliant treatment. I swear they already look brighter already, though the literature said most people do not see an effect until after the third treatment. As others have reported on Sephora's website, I had none of the pain and sensitivity I usually experience post whitening treatments.  Bravo!!!

What to you think???  Do they look a bit whiter to you?

Come back and visit to see the full results.  I'll be posting pictures everyday and I'm psyched!!!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...