The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, September 7, 2015

TotalBeauty's 9 Best Cream Blushes...and Mine!



TotalBeauty is one of my happy places.  Their beauty editors and writers are top notch, they publish DivaDebbi on their website and they compile results based on thousands of loyal readers detailed product reviews. As a result, they often put together Best and Worst Of slide shows, based on the aggregate ratings. I always end up taking notes.

This weekend they featured their 9 most highly rated cream blushes. While I was surprised that my HG cream blush, Makeup Forever High Definition Blush did not make the cut, I was delighted to see two cheap and cheerful entries; Revlon and NYX Cream Blush. I'm on the tail end of my third Makeup Forever HD Blush and I will definitely be trying one or the other based on their shade offerings.

Did your blush make the cut???


Click here to see the entire list and their ratings. Oh and happy shopping....

xox,
DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...