The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Shades of Blue

Today

Today by divadebbi 


I have written often about my friend Stacey Bewkes, who writes the award winning lifestyle blog Quintessence.  Stacey's eye is unerring and her prose is pitch perfect. I adore this stylish Minx!

Every morning with coffee, I read about her latest globe trotting adventure. Stacey has been a past online contributor to Connecticut Cottages and Gardens.  Her first print article and photos appear in their June issue. It highlights the "blue trend" in interiors that she first noticed in Paris this January at the Maison et Objet and Paris Deco Off.  I look forward to reading it.

As soon as I spied this stack of gorgeous Limoge porcelain cups by Marie Daage,
I was inspired to create a Polyvore set featuring them. Interestingly, many of my sets that Polyvore, retailers, cosmetic brands and designers have chosen to highlight and promote have featured photographs from Quintessence.

Thank you for bringing out the best in me Q. and congratulations on CCG!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...