The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, June 10, 2013

Dark Circles: Is there Hope in a Jar?

Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream
$68

I must admit that I have gotten dozens of queries from friends and readers about the best eye cream to combat dark circles.  May I admit to a smidgen of smugness, when I got to say I wasn't the best person to ask, since this was not my problem...until it was.

It became apparent to me on our last vacation.  Usually by night two or three, I suddenly no longer require under eye concealer.  Apparently, the R&R is working its magic.  Not so, this last trip.  I appeared tired, even when I wasn't.

Ruh Roh.  

That's why I was so delighted to receive Murad's newest product Instant Radiance Eye Cream.  I saw absolutely no results with the first two products I diligently used.

This is the first under eye product that I have tried that not only addressed my dark circles woes, but actually did so instantly. The research results claim "a 30% reduction in dark circles in 15 minutes. "How can that be possible? 

I haven't a clue, but I swear it worked for me and all Murad products are supported with clinical research.  I'm about two weeks in now and my dark circles are practically an after thought.

Hallelujah!

Here are the details, (but do you really need them?):

What it is:
A clinically proven formula for lids and undereye area to minimize the appearance of dark circles and smooth the skin. 

What it is formulated to do:

This luxurious eye cream brightens and smooths lids and undereye area to deliver a more youthful, radiant appearance. Ultrahydrating and easy to use, it leaves skin feeling fresh, healthy, and happy. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens
- Sulfates 
- Phthalates 

What else you need to know:

This eye cream is dermatologist developed, scientifically proven, and tested on people—not animals. 

Research results:

- Minimizes the appearance of dark circles by 30% in 15 minutes and 48% with continued use* 
- Improves smoothness by 48% after 1 application* 
*Individual results will vary. Study results on file.

Here's my suggestion:  Go to your local Sephora and ask to sample Murad's Instant Radiance Eye Cream.  They are extremely generous samplers, I am sure you could get at least a weeks worth of product that you could test day and night.

You have nothing to lose...except for your dark circles.

xox
DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...