The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Perk Up! Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish

Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish
$34

I have long been intrigued with the idea of using coffee as an anti-aging beauty product.  I have even gone as far as concocting my own body scrub with coffee grounds... It's messy business...

When I received some information from my friends at Kaplow PR about Nyakio, a new line of products with Kenyan coffee as the key ingredient I was particularly intrigued with the idea of less mess.

Nyakio  successfully launched on HSN in May and founder Nyakio Kamoche Grieco will be featured again in August. You can purchase Nyakio products through HSN and shortly on their own website Nyakio.com.



Nyakio is a collection of beauty products that were inspired by medicine men, farmers and educators.  They are infused with rich ingredients, indigenous to Africa, and are suitable for all ethnicities and skin types.

Nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish is a rich brown, silky liquid compromised of Kenyan coffee, Jojoba beads and Lemongrass and Neroli Oils.  It gently exfoliates while leaving your skin glowing and radiant. I quite liked it and was relieved to see that it left both my face and my sink scrupulously clean.

Coffee addicts beware!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...