|Philip Kingsley Swimcap|
I loved to swim. I loved to float. It's been a long, time since my double processed hair with carefully placed caramel highlights, by my long time colorist Christopher Hornauer, has touched chlorine.
For the rest of you who still take the plunge, I thought that Swimcap, developed by Philip Kingsley for the Olympic Synchronized Swimming team would be a great addition to your summer beach bag.
Here's what it does and where you can buy it:
Philip Kingsley Swimcap Key Features
- Protects against dryness and damage caused by chlorine and salt
- Prevents hair color fading by sun exposure
- Perfect for preventing blonde hair from turning green in chlorinated water
- Provides a super conditioning treatment for the hair
- Provides great protection for both adult’s and children’s hair
For best results, apply in sections to dampened hair and work through evenly before exposure to the sun and water.
Swimcap cream contains UV protection to guarda against the damaging effects of the sun which leads to hair breakage and colour fading. It protects against the drying and damaging effects of both chlorinated and salt water, as well as discoloration from swimming pool water. Swimcap deeply conditions your hair as you wear it, leaving it in better condition than before. For use on wet hair.The Philip Kingsley Swimcap is available for $32 at philipkingsley.com.
It certainly beats the alternative...
Everybody in the pool!!!