The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tarte's LipSurgence: Paradise found

TarteLipSurgence
$24
When I was at Sephora the other day an spotted this unique Tarte lip tint, I literally gasped.  I knew before I swiped my wrist, much less my lips, that this was the rosy nude of my dreams.

Called LipSurgence, this ingenious self sharpening crayon is a tribrid of gloss, stain and balm.

I was literally giddy. Could it be that my dream color was available in my dream lip product?

Pretty much...


Hope, my dream shade is one of the LipSurgence Lip Tints that are matte, (but not drying).  LipSurgence is also available with "luster"  which adds a hint of shimmer, but the shimmer and matte shades are slightly different and my hope of Hope with shimmer was dashed, upon closer inspection.

Because Hope is a matte shade, I wear it with a little shimmering gloss and the result is rich, natural and elegant. In a pinch, it can easily be used as a lip liner too.

Infused with Vitamins A&E, peppermint oil, camuba wax and coconut extract, LipSurgence is hydrating, extraordinarily long wearing and has a hint of minty freshness and I am truly mad for it.

Can you fall in love with a lip tint?  Apparently so...

xox,
DD









4 comments:

  1. I took your advice and bought it. I use Stila Splendor over it (although there are countless lip glosses you can use over Hope) and it's lovely. So glad you posted this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JanneyT,
    So glad you like it and thank you for recommending the Stila Splendor. I have never tried their gloss. Walked out of NM empty handed the other night. Everything was too sticky or heavily perfumed, nor could I find anything that would truly compliment an nude rosy stain...guess we are having a "color" moment...

    xox,
    DD

    ReplyDelete

  3. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's difficult to find experienced people about this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks
    Feel free to visit my webpage ; spanish retail sales fall less-than-expected

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...