The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Review: Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightnening Serum

Murad  Rapid Age Spot and Lightening Serum
$60
Regular DivaDebbi readers know that I am now in my second year of banning the sun.  I could no longer justify going through all the machinations of maintaining youthful skin, only to undo it each summer.

Recently, I was in South Beach just as Sandy was wreaking havoc on the Northeast.  Four days suddenly became 12 and the weather everyday was a cloudless 78 degrees without a trace of humidity. (I had to laugh... on the one day the mercury dipped  to 70, the local fashionistas were swaddled in cashmere and boots. In my white jeans, sleeveless silk top and nude patent ballet flats, I didn't need to hang a shingle on my back that said, "Visiting New Yorker".  I stuck out like a sore thumb.)

Net-net, I could not resist warming my bones and though I never wore sunscreen with lower than 20 SPF, there was still a price to pay...My forehead did sprout a freckle.  Uggghhh!!!
Untreated freckle Pre-Treatment
front and center


I make no bones about my love for Dr. Howard Murad products.  If you've got an ailment, he's developed a cure for it and best of all???  They work.

When I received and email from my  P.R. friends at Murad about Black Friday Deals and Cyber Monday Deals, ($25 off $100 worth of products and gift sets galore of popular potent treatments,) I asked if Murad had anything to lighten dark spots.  The answer immediately came back, "Yes'!  Would I like to sample Murad  Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightner?

Um...ya!!!

It arrived 3 days ago and I already see a difference!  I am going to post my progress in 10 day intervals.  I love that it is a clear, thin gel, and not a cream that will turn eerily brown, like all other products with hydroquinone have used.

I checked out the Sephora reviews and they are stellar. Here is some more product information:

Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightner

What it is:A concentrated serum that's clinically proven to rapidly lighten spots and even skintone.

What it is formulated to do:
This next-generation formula, developed by Dr. Howard Murad, combines the maximum levels of proprietary skin-lightening ingredients available without a prescription. This powerful complex includes hydroquinone, the gold standard in sun and age spot lightening, and an advanced skin lightening peptide, Hexapeptide-

These ingredients target, treat, and prevent existing dark spots, age spots, and freckles caused by daily environmental exposure.

What else you need to know:
This serum features glycolic acid, which exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and allows other active ingredients to penetrate more quickly to deliver faster results. This dermatologist-developed treatment provides rapid results for clearer, brighter, and more even-toned skin.

Research results:
Clinically proven to restore clarity and even skin tone by:
-Reducing the appearance of sun spots and age spots by 33% in 1 week*
- Helping prevent the development of future damage
- 88% of study participants saw improved skin tone in 2 weeks*
*Individual results will vary.

Don't forget to check back and watch my progress....

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...