The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Surprise!: Promoted by Ted Baker London

Surprise!





I try to flex my creative fashion muscle on Polyvore everyday.  Some sets I love more than others.  The original inspiration was the fun shot of this model found on Elle Magazine's Tumblr site.

I imagined a woman getting dressed for a Holiday event and not having a proper place for her goldfish, so she brings him along.  Voila!  Inspiration strikes and she adds him to the centerpiece on her table!

Ted Baker London, the British design house and retailer, whose faux fur shrug I used, must have liked it too, because they selected it to promote.  His designs are so chic, on trend and intelligently priced...The next time I'm in N.Y. I'm heading to SoHo for a visit.

Thank you Ted Baker!!!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...