The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, November 23, 2012

Essie: No Chips Ahead

Essie No Chips Ahead
$9.99
I am so tired of having my nails done and the very next day, being confounded with chips.

Let's face it, I'm not exactly doing manual labor and if I do use a pot on occasion, I'm careful to wear gloves while cleaning it.

Truly, it's maddening.  I generally choose an Essie shade for my weekly manicure at Cozy Nails in Greenwich.  Now that CVS is carrying Essie, I stopped to take a look at what they might have to address the plight of woman-kind...

I spotted Essie No Chips Ahead and tossed it in my basket.  I recently read that one of the most notable nail gurus, suggests applying top coat 4 hours after a manicure to help prevent chipping--O.K., I'll bite...

I checked out the reviews on Makeup Alley, and they were clearly mixed.  Some women complained that No Chips Ahead also No Dries.  Others swore by it.

I had a manicure at 5 p.m. and at the stroke of 9 p.m., I applied it No Chips Ahead.  We will see what lies ahead and naturally, I will report back.

Here's hoping...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...