The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, August 30, 2013

Review: Organix Moroccan Smooth Perfection Blow Out Cream

Organix Moroccan Smooth Perfection Blow Out Cream
$5.99


I recently tried a shampoo and conditioner by Morocannoil, one of the first companies to introduce  Moroccan Argan Oil into hair care products.

I am a fan of Organix hair and skincare products, so when I received product information about Organix Moroccan Smooth Perfection Blow Out Cream, I asked to sample it.

Typical of August in N.Y., it's been muggy and humid...not the best time to test a new product to tame frizz, or perhaps it is...
Organix Moroccan Smooth Perfection Blow Out Cream has a lovely texture that feels cool and creamy.  I used about a nickels worth of product and spread it through my hair with a wide tooth comb, skipping the roots.

The Argan oils job is to smooth the hair's cuticle layers and boost shine. It was the only product I used because I wanted to judge it on its own merits.

Results??? Reasonably amazing--shiny, smooth and full not lank...in my air conditioned bathroom. The true test would come in the morning, the minute I stepped outside.

My hair puffed a bit, but didn't frizz and has maintained a healthy shine and softness for the last two days. Considering the humidity, it's as good as it gets.

Better weather days lie ahead.  Better hair days too...It's a keeper.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...