|Prevention Magazines 2013 Skincare Winners and Runner-Ups|
- Marguerite Germain, MD, dermatologist in Charleston, SC
- Stuart H. Kaplan, MD, dermatologist in Beverly Hills, CA
- Mary Lupo, MD, clinical professor at Tulane Medical School/Prevention advisor
- Marina Peredo, MD, clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Joel Schlessinger, MD, dermatologist in Omaha, NE
- Howard Sobel, MD, dermatologist in New York City
- Joshua Zeichner, MD, assistant professor of dermatology at Mount Sinai Medical Center/Prevention advisor
(Both of the N.Y. Derm's are well known to me).
I was surprised and delighted to see the highest rated anti-aging body lotion, was also the least expensive; Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Butter is only$10 and is available at Walgreen's.
I intend to fill a my bathtub with it...
To see the complete list of winners, please click this link: