|DivaDebbi and RHONJ Jacqueline Laurita|
I've written about Ultherapy before, in my own popular blog "Are you heading south?" http://divadebbi.blogspot.com/2010/12/are-you-heading-south.html). In this post, I spoke about my own experience with Ultherapy and interviewed both Plastic Surgeon Andrew Salzberg and Physician's Assistant Courtney Dunavant about this non-surgical procedure. Ultherapy has been featured on Dr. Oz, The Doctors, The Today Show and 20/20 dozens of magazines.
What's all the excitement about and what motivated new Mom Jacqueline Laurita to visit Dr. William Song to try Ultherapy after losing all her baby weight? Read on:
· The first and only energy-based device for aesthetics cleared by the FDA as a noninvasive face and neck treatment, with specific indication for eyebrow lift.
· A technological breakthrough in cosmetic procedures that lifts and tightens loose skin with ultrasound imaging with focused ultrasound therapy to actually see below the skin and precisely and effectively treat loose skin.
· Noninvasive treatment--no cutting or injections!
· Only takes 30-60 minutes and there is no downtime
The group split into two groups; one speaking informally with Jacqueline about her experiences and the other watching Dr. Song perform the procedure on 55 year old Tina Nocera, a working Mom and Blogger.
The two most frequently asked questions were, 1) Does it hurt? (yes, to some degree, but it varies from patient to patient) and 2) Does it work? (yes, to some degree, but it varies from patient to patient).
Since Tina was having her entire face done, Dr. Song pre-medicated her with a light pain-killer and something to relax her. Anyone having an in office procedure would need to be accompanied by someone to drive them home, if opting for medication.
In between "passes" of ultrasound waves, Tina was calmly able to answer our questions. I asked her on a scale of 1-10 how she would describe her pain level. I was a little surprised when she cheerfully responded, "6", but she was having her entire face and neck done at once. Many patients opt to do just one or two areas.
H. William Song, MD
- Dr. Song is an Aesthetic Medicine Specialist. He is board certified in Internal Medicine
- He has been practicing in Bergen County since 1996
- He has received his undergraduate training at Bucknell University
- He received his medical degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
- He did his internship and residency training at St. Lukes/ Roosevelt Hospital in New York City.
- He is currently on staff at Hackensack University Medical Center.
Dr. H. William Song is located at 12 Terhune St., Oakland, NJ (201-368-3800), about one hour from NYC. If you wish to enter, please be aware of his location. California Girls, this ones not for you. The G.C. expires Sept. 30 2012. DivaDebbi bears no responsibility for the outcome of the winner's procedure, (unless you love it)!
How can you enter to win? Simple. Just leave me a comment about why you would like to try it here or on my FB page and (if you don't already) "Like" me on Facebook. Make sure you leave an email address where you can be reached at. I will pick the winner at random on Wednesday May, 30th at 10 pm. Don't forget to check back to see if you won!!!
Good luck and try not to fret, in a few weeks, no one would be able to tell if you did.