The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

TotalBeauty's 12 Best In Home Peels

Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel
$72

I am a big fan of in home peels  They are quick, simple to use and deliver radiant skin, in the comfy confines of your bathroom, at a fraction of the price of a professional peel.

I swallowed hard before spending $72 on Philosophy's Dual Phase Microdelivery Peel, but it's a fantastic product and I have literally used it over a dozen times, so it has amortized to the point of being an absolute bargain.

TotalBeauty did a roundup of their 12 most highly rated peels. Not surprisingly, Philosophy's The Microdelivery Peel was on the list and came in at #5 I couldn't resist scanning through them, hoping there might be something better rated and lower priced than Philosophy's, since I have finally used the last drop and swipe of the dual system.

The least expensive product was $44, not the bargain I hoped for...



All things considered, I am sticking with Philosophy's The Microdelivery Peel.  Why muck with tried and true perfection?  Glowing, baby soft skin is to me, priceless.  Curious about the other contenders?  Click here to see the complete list.

Then go buy Philosophy's...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...