The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, December 18, 2015

Flashback Friday: Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream



I am a "VIB" at both Sephora and Ulta. I'm not even sure exactly what this acronym stands for; suffice to say it translates into, "spends way too much annually on beauty products".  Sephora, by far, makes their VIB's feel special, offering special bonuses, perks and discounts.  Ulta, occasionally throw you a bone, and then frustratingly, things never seem to apply, as promised.

I was finally rewarded with an 8x10 glossy, that arrived in the mail, promising 20% off my entire Ulta purchase.  Hallelujah.  I like to give beauty gifts to colleagues, friends and the special people who provide me with great service all year long, so the timing was perfect.

While there, (as I selected one for you and two for me,) I knew I would treat myself to another mega tub of one of the faves in my anti-aging beauty arsenal,  Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream.  I first wrote about it in August of 2014 after two of my colleagues asked me confidentially if, "I had done something to my neck".

I'm not sure what it says about me, that I was a little thrilled that they thought my neck looked so good, that I had it surgically tightened.  How nice to be able to report that instead, the reason my neck looked so toned was from the great results I achieved using Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Night Cream.

Truly, it's a wonder and I assure you, it will do nothing to harm your upper arms either...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...