The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

RoC Rocks!



When it comes to respected leaders in anti-aging beauty RoC Skincare, delivers visible results  affordably -- no wonder it is beloved by women the world over.

One of the first skincare lines to incorporate Retinol, the long proven wrinkle fighter,  RoC Skincare is frequently sited as a favorite by experts and Dermatologists.

I recently wrote about former beauty executive Andrea Q. Robinson's new book  Toss the Gloss (http://divadebbi.blogspot.com/2014/04/book-review-toss-gloss.html.  She too recommends RoC, siting  RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum as a highly effective anti-aging tool for your arsenal. I love it too and frequently slather it on my face, neck, chest and hands.

I am so looking forward to tomorrow night in NYC.  As a Brand Ambassador for RoC Skincare, I will have the opportunity to meet well known Dermatologist Dr. Debra Jaliman, and Johnson & Johnson Research Development Scientist Anna Prilutsky. They will be present at an event being hosted by RoC at an upscale Duane Reade on Wall St. Here they will meet with bloggers to share their insights about beautiful skin, anti-aging treatments and answer our questions.

I'm sure it will be noteworthy! In addition, my friends at RoC Skincare have agreed to let me due a fabulous giveaway for my readers, so stay tuned for and update on our event and details on how you can enter to win.

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...