|Stila Color Balm Lipstick|
OMG this is a divine lipstick! I have been on the hunt for a new lipstick for about a month now. Nothing satisfied me. I can tell at a glance if the any of the shades in palette line up are in my wheel house. Perfumed lipsticks are out and I have found the new spate of liquid lipsticks with sponge tipped applicators to be both dry and tacky.
Stila Color Balm Lipstick is a gorgeous hybrid between a full pigment lipstick and and a rich emollient balm. It is infused with peppermint oil which feels just the slightest bit tingly. The organic sunflower based peptides leaves the lips feeling smooth and hydrated and as a result, fuller looking.
What's not to love???
It comes in 19 beautiful shades and while I opted for "Vivienne" a rosy chocolate that looks nude but natural, I'm sure I will be purchasing "Evangeline" a brighter rose that will look perfect for Spring
And you are very welcome...
A modern take on traditional lipstick, this creamy lip color provides the full pigment load of a lipstick, yet delivers the nourishing properties of a balm.
Featuring a luxe, satin finish, this formula offers excellent color payoff while phyto-derived emollient properties deliver hydrated, healthy lips. Naturally cooling peppermint oil provides a fresh and rejuvenating sensation on the lips, while an exclusive certified organic sunflower-based polyglyceride soothes, smoothes, and adds volume and definition to lips.
19 luscious shades available, including the NEW Brigitte!
Features & Benefits:
- Luxuriously creamy and hydrating formula with excellent phytoderived emollient properties
- Certified organic sunflower based polyglycerides hydrates and smooth lip contours, while adding volume and definition
- Naturally cooling peppermint oil is an emollient-rich botanical that provides excellent antiseptic and astringent benefits with a refreshing tingle that both soothes and stimulates irritated lips
- Knocked-out Stila logo on cap, color-matched to the shade within for easy at-shelf navigation
- A handy mirror on top of the cap for easy application on-the-go