The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Review: L'Oreal Boost It High Lift Creation Spray

L'Oreal Boost It High Lift Creation Spray
$4.99
Is there a drugstore that's open 24 hours in your neighborhood?  If so, I suggest you hop in your car now and run to go purchase L'Oreal Boost It High Lift Creation Spray. Quite possibly, it's already sold out.

Big hair must be making a comeback. Works for me...Last week I wrote about Conair's new Volume & Styling Comb, (genius) and now THIS.
This is a product that's simple to use and does exactly what it says, all without build up or stiff tackiness.  Spray at the roots for instant lift, or directly in your hair for fullness...and it stays. Put.

I'm in love.  I already feel my hoarder gene kicking in.

Get going...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...