The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, April 11, 2014

Dr. Fredric Brandt: The Face Behind the Face

Dr. Fredric Brandt
Injector to the Stars

Two weeks ago, the NY Times ran an article about celebrity dermatologist Dr. Frederic Brandt, entitled, "The Man Behind the Face".  Frankly, I have a bit of trouble getting past, "the Face Behind the Face".

Dr. Brandt, 64, freely admits that he injects himself with all the tools in his anti-aging arsenal that he uses on patients; Botox, Restalyne, Juvaderm, Perlane and Voluma.

Asked about his own use of fillers and whether or not he thinks he is over zealous, Dr. Brandt said,“I’ve been kind of a pioneer in pushing the limits to see how things work and what the look would be,” “Would I change anything I’ve done? I might not have used as much Botox, because you don’t want to look quite as frozen” (as a mackerel.)


He is well known for treating celebrity clients as well as socialites and executives.  If you are a regular 'Josette', with weeks to wait for an appointment and $7,000 to spend on temporary fillers, you too can be a Dr. Brandt patient...he sees up to 30 of them a day.

I have seen his work and it is undeniably good and yes, natural. I think part of the allure for some is to both say they have been treated by Dr. Brandt and to satisfy their curiosity if his injecting skills are truly that much better.  

Do I think anything justifies his fees, beyond someone willing to pay them?
I do not.  I'm always pleased to recommend Tami Healy and all of the Drs. at The New York Group for Plastic Surgery. 

They are highly skilled, personable and affordable.  They will work with you on your aging concerns and explain which injectibles will best help you achieve your goals. You will never feel like just another number. You are a patient and your total satisfaction is their highest priority.

My friends and readers who have used them always thank me.  Nicely, they will extend a 15% discount off your first appointment if you mention DivaDebbi.

I promise, you will be treated like a celeb-- without paying like one.

xox,
DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...