The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Holy Grail Alert: L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara

L'Oreal's Lash Out Butterfly Macara
11.99 at CVS in Greenwich
8.99 in Tulsa


OMG!!! The Cheap & Cheerful mascara of my dreams is finally among us.

L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly has been on my radar for a couple of months.  I first read about it on my friend Kari from Fab Over Forty's blog.  Kari has great lashes and prefers premium mascaras.  She raved about L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly and as she sagely pointed out, Lancome owns and creates L'Oreal products, so truly, how bad could it be?

I spied it at CVS but held off since I still had quite a cache of mascaras to run through first.  Then sister Loren purchased it and loved it as well;  she couldn't wait to tell me she had officially broken up with Benefit's They're Real Mascara.

The brush is unique. Here is how they describe it: the revolutionary Butterfly Brush with asymmetrical lash line shape extends and lifts outer corner lashes to give you a winged-out effect, instantly volumizing lashes at the roots and stretching lashes outward. The unique Cocoon Fibers instantly wrap lashes in a soft, delicate veil to create silky, spectacular lashes that flutter.

Now I have no clue what a "Cocoon Fiber" is, but I can attest that it helps create long, full, clean looking lashes. How incredibly nice that such pretty lashes also clean up easily and can be had at such a budget friendly price.

Bon travail L'Oreal!  You officially just made the world a more beautiful place...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...