The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Review: Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Hair Care

Nexxus Youth Renwal Hair Care

Nexxus has just created a new line of products, specifically formulated for aging hair...Genius!!!  Youth Renewal Rejuvenating targets what they refer to as the 8 Visible Signs of Aging Hair: volume loss, breakage, less shine, roughness, dryness, brittleness, unruliness and loss of color vibrancy.  I would say I'm 5 for 8.  Until they pointed it out, it honestly, just kind of crept up on me.

I happened to see Youth Renewal at CVS last weekend and made a note to touch base with my friends at Kaplow P.R. who represent Nexxus to learn more. With my beauty stars in full alignment, they reached out on Monday morning and asked me if I would like to sample Youth Renwal, (as well as their other new launch Hydra-Light.)

Yes please!

I washed and dried my hair tonight using 3 Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Products, Shampoo, Conditioner and Elixir, following directions to the letter...

OMG Girls!  Whose hair is this???  Shiny, rich, lush, strong chocolaty, bouncy and not a lick of frizz.  I could have sworn my hair dried in half the time,as  well.
 Did Youth Renwal meet my expectations?  Nope....it blew them away.

What is in there??? What they refer to as their Vita-8 Complex: Omega 3, Keratin, Essence of Pearl, Argan Oil, CoQ10, Wheat Protein Vitamin E and Benzephenone 4.  OK, they lost me on the last one, but everything else sounds like food for my hair.

I am so excited!

One product that I did not receive is the Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Blow Dry Spray, which adds additional volume and I'm confident it will be a fabulous adjunct to the rest of the line.

I did get the Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Dry Shampoo, which their expert stylists recommend using to extend time between washings to protect your color.  That makes perfect sense to me.

So Darlings, consider this review a rave and run out and treat yourself to Nexxus Youth Renewal stat. I didn't know what I was missing, but now you do...

xox,
DD






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...