The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, June 26, 2017

Review: Rimmel London #Insta Flawless

Rimmel London Insta Flawless
$7.99


When my friends at Tractenberg PR, told me about #Insta Flawless, a product Rimmel London describes as an illuminating "skin tint", my curiosity was piqued.  With SPF 15, and the promise of all day hydration, I thought it would be an interesting product to try, as the dog days of summer will soon be upon us.

#Insta Flawless comes in two shades; Light-Medium and Medium-Dark.  The Medium Dark works nicely, on my always a bit fake baked skin, but I'm sure others would prefer/need, the addition of a Dark shade.


The beauty sites are liking it and I agree that it is lightweight, goes on smoothly, while providing a touch of coverage, color and glow.  I like it!  Less makeup types are going to love it! One, done and out the door...

Inspiration struck, and I decided to try it on my legs.  It's lightweight and dries instantly,  so I knew I would not have to worry about staining my clothes or heaven forbid, someone's sofa. My current naked leg potion Vita Liberata Body Blur in Latte, is a Manna from Heaven, and it should be for $45 for 3 oz.

Granted Rimmel London #Insta Flawless is packaged in a one oz. tube, but for every day use, even my math adverse brain can see the potential savings.

However you may decide to use it, I think it is absolutely worth a try.  100%, Diva Divined...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...