The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, June 18, 2017

L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara--Is this the one???

L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
$9.99 (ish)



Has it finally arrived??? My drugstore mascara Holy Grail??? Please, let it be so...

The Internet is blowing up over this Too Faced Better Than Sex dupe, offered by L'Oreal, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.  Bloggers as well as Vlogger's are singing it's praises for its ability to provide gorgeous length and volume, for a fraction of the price of the big guns.


Have you tried it yet? If so, please weigh in.  I will picking it up on my next CVS haul.  (Has anyone else noticed how deeply they have reduced all of those marvelous 25% off coupons that used to pepper my emails? Nada!  Every now and then, a $5.00 coupon appears in the midst of my receipt, as it encircles the cashiers neck like a lei. Boo hoo! Oh well! It was great while it lasted...)

Stay tuned Lovelies.  If we are all lucky, this is the ONE...

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely hated this mascara. It was so gloppy coming out of the tube that it took forever with a spoolie brush to get the clumps out. Once it was on and combed through it looked okay, but it wasn't worth the price or the effort to get it to look the way I wanted it to. Back to Great Lash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    Thanks for the weigh in. I did end up purchasing it and returning it. Over hyped!

    xo,
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...